How to Reset Oppo Headset? OPPO is the world’s largest manufacturer of smartphones and accessories. The brand has added a large number of different IoT-enabled products to its catalog over the past few years. Recently, OPPO has entered the tablet Sunday with Pad and Pad Air tablet models, and has recently launched many new audio accessories.
Considering the growing demands in the TWS (true wireless headphones) Sunday, OPPO has taken advantage of all the opportunities with the Enco series. OPPO Enco series offers both TWS earphones and neckbands for audio enthusiasts in India and other global regions. The OPPO Enco X2 and Enco Buds 2 are Oppo’s latest TWS earbuds for premium and budget-conscious audiences in India respectively.
OPPO has been consistent in offering a rich soundstage with its Enco series audio accessories. We even tested the audio performance of the OPPO Enco series and were impressed with the output. Although the audio performance is intact with Oppo’s wireless audio products, it is not completely resistant to general connectivity and audio problems.
When the pair is connected to a smartphone or other compatible device, such as a tablet, TV, or laptop, you may experience a headset not working or deterioration in one or the other headset. In most cases, this is not any hardware problem and can be corrected at home, without necessarily visiting a service center or a nearby store.
We encountered a similar problem with one of the OPPO Enco X2 headphones, where we could constantly hear noise coming from the left earpiece. The buzzing sound was interfering with the listening experience and we could easily tell that there was a problem with the connection settings of the headset. Doing a hard reset solved this problem for us.
Yes, resetting TWS earbuds to factory settings is one of the easiest ways to troubleshoot any pairing or audio issues with your OPPO TWS earbuds. You can reset any of the OPPO headphones just like we did and troubleshoot problems with sound and connectivity. The steps to restore OPPO TWS headphones (any model) to factory settings or hard reset are listed below:
How to Factory Reset/ Reset OPPO TWS Headphones
- Step 1: On the smartphone or tablet with which your OPPO Enco TWS headset is paired, first decode the connection.
- Step 2: After removing the headphones, be sure to also click the Forget device option.
- Step 3: Now, find the pairing button on the OPPO Enco TWS earphone charging case. Remember that the headphones should only be inside the charging case when performing the hard reset.
- Step 4: Press and hold the pairing button until the blue LED starts flickering.
- Step 5: Keep pressing the key until the pairing LED starts flashing red.
- Step 6: Wait until the color of the LED turns from red to white/blue.
- Step 7: 6. after performing the step, the factory reset of the OPPO TWS headphones will be completed.
- Step 8: Re-pair the headphones with your smartphone or tablet and tune in to your favorite music track or movie/show.