Oppo A5 2020 Tv Screen mirroring provides the convenience of managing phone operations via a wireless connection on a smart TV device. So you can watch videos, listen to music and, in particular, use your social networks on a large screen without using a desktop computer.
If you want to mirror your phone screen to a large screen such as a TV or computer, you should consider using Oppo A5 2020 TV Screen Mirroring. The service provides the convenience of managing operations on the phone through a wireless connection on a smart TV device. So you can watch videos, listen to music and especially use your social networks on a large screen without using a desktop computer.
If you wish, let’s first touch on the Oppo A5 2020 Features;
Oppo A5 2020 Specifications
- The Oppo A5 2020 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor. It has 4GB of RAM.
- The Oppo A5 2020 runs Android 9 Pie and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
- When it comes to cameras, the Oppo A5 2020 behind f/1.8 aperture, a 12-megapixel primary camera; f/2.25 aperture and a second 8-megapixel camera and f/2.4 with an aperture and a third 2-megapixel camera is equipped with
- The rear camera setup has auto focus. For selfies, there is an 8-megapixel camera on the front with an f/2.05 aperture.
- Oppo A5 2020 Oppo A5 2020 runs ColorOS 6 based on Android 9 Pie and has 64 GB of internal storage expandable via microSD card (up to 256 GB) with a dedicated slot.
- The Oppo A5 2020 is powered by a 2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 processor.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring?
To enable screen mirroring on your phone, follow the steps below:
Open the Settings menu from the notification shade of your phone (swipe down from the top of the screen).
Connections > USB Accessories > Media Devices > Mirroring & Gaming > Screen Mirroring > Start Mirroring!
How to Do Oppo A5 2020 TV Screen Mirroring?
First, you need to make sure that your TV is compatible with screen mirroring. You can check whether your TV supports screen mirroring by visiting your TV’s website.
The first step is to connect your phone to a smart TV with an HDMI cable. The second step is to download the free application from the Google Play Store or App Store and install it on your smartphone or tablet. Then open the application on both devices and enter the Wi-Fi password of your TV. Once connected, you will be able to control your phone from your TV screen.
When you have a smartphone, you can easily mirror your phone’s screen to a smart TV or any other device that supports screen mirroring. After installing Miracast and connecting your phone to the TV, you can watch videos, listen to music and even use social networks on a large screen without using a desktop computer.
However, there are some phones that do not support screen mirroring, so if you have an Oppo A5 2020 and want to mirror it to your TV, we have good news for you: it’s very simple! Here’s how:
Connect your phone with the Miracast software (download from the Google Play Store) and then connect your phone to the TV with an HDMI cable. The best thing about this process is that it doesn’t require a lot of effort – just turn on both devices and check how it goes! If everything works as intended, congratulations! Enjoy watching videos on your TV now!